Page 3: Brand values
Brand values are those things that a particular brand stands for - eg reliability, quality, etc. In selecting values for Café Cadbury, a prime consideration was to select values which reinforce the message to customers 'choose Cadbury'.
The key values are:
- Premium - A premium catering and shopping experience for indulgent chocolate and non-chocolate products in a quality environment.
- High quality - The best coffee, unique cakes and fresh baguettes.
- Friendly service - Café Cadbury staff are trained to treat customers as guests and to welcome them from the first minute they enter the Café
- Novelty - The emphasis in product development at the Café is on innovation eg. spiced chocolate or a full size chocolate football.
- Celebrating Cadbury Chocolate - A variety of dark chocolate is used, but all of the milk chocolate delivers the real taste of Cadbury's chocolate.
- Adult appeal - The emphasis is on catering for adult taste, but because children love Cadbury's chocolate they are also provided for with a children's meal packed in a Yowie gift box.
- Relaxing - The Café provides a relaxing atmosphere as a result of the friendly service, the interior decoration and general ambience.
- Contemporary - The design and atmosphere of the Café is modern, innovative and dynamic.