- Edition 16 Adding value through asset optimisationThis strategic planning case study shows how Anglo American ensures it operates in the most efficient way possible. Since 2008 Anglo American has, through the implementation of its AO programme, been able to deliver on its stated target of saving $1 billion from core operations by 2011.
- Edition 15 Social responsibility - using resources more efficientlyThis aims and objectives case study shows how Anglo American, through its aims and objectives, is driving forward its approach to sustainable development.
- Edition 14 New technology development in the primary sectorThis new product development case study focuses on how Anglo American carries out new product and process development.
- Edition 13 Business ethics and corporate social responsibilityThis ethics case study shows the challenges Anglo American faces in its industry and how it seeks to make ethical choices in its business practice.
- Edition 12 Social and environmental responsibilityThis corporate responsibility case study highlights how Anglo American contributes to sustainable development through being socially and environmentally responsible.
- Edition 11 Working for sustainable development in primary industryThis corporate responsibility case study helps students understand sustainability, stakeholders and ethics as well as the links between these topics.