Case studies in Business Case Studies
- Financial statements and reportingThis accounts case study helps students understand the process of setting, reporting and evaluating financial performance.
- Engaging stakeholders in a businessAs a result of carefully reading theCase Study, students should be able to: understand why it is important for organisations to engage with their stakeholders, be able to identify key stakeholders, suggest ways of engaging with stakeholders.
- Ethical business practicesAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: understand what is meant by ethical behaviour within business, explain the possible broad-ranging benefits of ethical behaviour, describe the ways in which Cadbury Schweppes behaves ethically towards its stakeholders.
- Stakeholders and Corporate Community InvestmentThis stakeholders case study focuses on how Cadbury Trebor Bassett - the UK confectionery division of Cadbury Schweppes provides a positive role model and acts as a benchmark in how to exercise Corporate Community Involvement.
- Creating a new and exciting brand - Cafe CadburyThis branding case study examines the creation of a new and exciting brand - CafÃ© Cadbury - which shows how detailed thought has been applied to making this a successful venture which extends the Cadbury reputation by providing a high profile presence and by giving consumers even more reasons to choose Cadbury.
- Branding strategies to create valueThis branding case study looks at how Cadbury Schweppes applied an adopted business philosophy (Managing for Value - refer to The Times 100 ) to one of its core business activities: selling chocolate products to children either directly or through their parents.
- Growing the value of a business for shareholdersThis stakeholders case study focuses on how Cadbury Schweppes creates long-term value for its shareholders. Cadbury Schweppes has introduced a business process called Managing for Value, which now underpins every business decision made and unites every business unit within the group behind this objective.
- The importance of cause related marketingThis branding case study examines an exciting new product idea from Australia - the Yowie - and shows how it is a good example of Cause Related Marketing.
- Launching a new product into a developed marketThis product case study focuses on the launch of Cadbury's Fuse. In the face of strong competition from well-known brands in an already busy market sector, the launch of Fuse represented a significant investment in a new brand.
- Poland - a developing marketThis study is about Cadbury Schweppes' investment in a greenfield site in Poland and its entry into the Polish confectionery market.
- The acquisiton of Dr Pepper/Seven-Up company inc