Page 8: Benefits to CTB
Cadbury Trebor Bassett benefits from its Corporate Community Investment strategy in many ways, and is a stronger company as a result. The principal benefits are in:
- motivating employees by using company resources to support causes that they care about
- building loyalty amongst people who are proud to work for a company that is socially responsible and a good neighbour
- growing the skills and experiences of its employees e.g. in devising and presenting schemes, problem solving, project management
- developing a better understanding among employees of the diverse nature of society
- improving team working through employee participation in community activities
- improving morale and the feel-good factor as employees benefit from really making a difference.