- Edition 10 Creating an effective organisational structureAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: understand that the organisational structure of The Coca-Cola Company is designed to meet its own particular requirements, explain how a regional structure can support both centralised and localised decision making, describe the regional structure of The Coca-Cola Company.
- Edition 9 Using market research to develop a product rangeAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: understand what is meant by a product range, know the meaning of marketing and its importance to an organisation, appreciate why market research should shape the product range.
- Edition 8 Communicating through the "world game", for brand and corporate reputationThis communications case study looks at the reasons why Coca-Cola supports 'the world game'. Coca-Cola focuses on the football fan rather than football itself, i.e. promoting the playing and watching of football rather than helping to fund professional clubs. Coca-Cola has a long-standing commitment to encourage young people to participate in team sports and live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Edition 7 The importance of social responsibilityThis corporate responsibility case study focuses on the approach The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) takes to social responsibility. The Company is proud of the fact that in addition to being a world-famous global brand it also takes an active, responsible interest in individuals and communities at a local level wherever it operates.
- Edition 6 Making the world's best known productThis product case study answers these questions by outlining the manufacturing processes for Coca-Cola - the most widely recognised global brand from London to Lagos, Los Angeles to Lahore. It is sold in more and more markets, creating thousands of new jobs in the local economies.
- Edition 5 Within an arm's reach of desireThis study examines how the Company's marketing strategy has enabled Coca-Cola to build a strong global presence across the world.
- Edition 4 Corporate citizenship and the communityThis corporate responsibility case study focuses on corporate citizenship - i.e. the obligations which organisations have to their communities. Concern for the environment will be considered as an example of corporate citizenship.
- Edition 3 Working with bottling franchisees around the worldThis types of organisation case study focuses on the ways in which high quality relationships have been established with bottling franchisees across the globe to make sure that consumers' needs and wants can be met in the most effective way.
- Edition 2 Coca-Cola and sports - partnership through competitionThis promotion case study shows how Coca-Cola and sports share a tradition of close association which dates back nearly a century.
- Edition 1 Who dares wins - success through intelligent risk
Business Case Studies Teaching Business Studies by real life examples ... helping teachers and students learn business with examples in real companies in our case studies with questions and lesson plans.
Contact us: email@example.com