- We aim to dispatch all our physical goods by UPS within 3 working days of receiving an order.
- Electronic products will be available to download up to 5 times per case study once payment has been confirmed - to find your available downloads, simply log into your account and click the "downloads" icon.
- If you pay by eCheque (payments with an associated bank account attached to your PayPal account, but without a valid backup funding source such as a credit or debit card. It may also be that your backup card has expired), your delivery timeframe may be significantly delayed as it takes seven to nine working days to clear this type of transaction.
- When you order a product from our website you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Placing of orders will be confirmed by email - please whitelist [ADMIN EMAIL] in your email account to ensure you receive these important emails. We will contact you if we are withholding acceptance of your order for any reason.
- We will try to keep our website as up to date as reasonably possible but cannot guarantee that particular products will always be available. If we cannot supply the requested product you will not be charged for it.
- We will ask for and store your order and delivery details including your address so that you can order and purchase products from our website with the minimum amount of form filling.
- We may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of any product at any time at our sole discretion.
- The buyer must advise the Company and the carrier in writing of loss or shortage of or damage to Goods at the time of delivery on the delivery docket and notify us immediately so that our claim can be lodged.
- We process all orders in the order they are received and aim to ensure that all despatches are made as soon as possible and within the 3 days specified above depending on the volume of work in the warehouse at that time.
- The carrier’s usual delivery days are Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Payment must be made before dispatch of physical goods or access is given to downloadable/electronic goods - this is currently completed through Paypal's secure online payment gateway using a debit card, credit card direct bank transfer or available Paypal funds.
Business Case Studies Teaching Business Studies by real life examples ... helping teachers and students learn business with examples in real companies in our case studies with questions and lesson plans.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org