Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an international car rental company with a multi-billion pound turnover. Enterprise is an extended 'family' of more than 66,000 employees. It is the largest rental car company in North America but has the approach and feel of a small business. The business is synonymous with exceptional customer service.
BusinessWeek Magazine ranks Enterprise as one of the Best Places to Launch a Career because it focuses on building skills, confidence, and the careers of its people. In as little as two years you could be running your own section of the business. Learning about everything from sales and marketing to customer service and finance, you could soon be in a management position, making crucial business decisions and reaping the rewards. 325 rental branches are based throughout the UK.
Contact: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Address: Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited Enterprise House, Delta Way, Egham, Surrey TW20 8RX Tel: 01784 221367 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.enterprisealive.co.uk
- Edition 20 Driving change through values and culture
- Edition 19 Developing clear strategies to fulfil objectives within cultural aims and valuesThis vision case study shows how Enterprise uses its vision, aims and values to improve its customer service and market competitiveness.
- Edition 18 Communication strategies to engage a variety of stakeholdersThis communications case study will demonstrate how Enterprise Rent-A-Car uses a variety of communication strategies to create brand awareness amongst key stakeholders and ensure operational excellence.
- Edition 17 Marketing and product strategies for growthThis marketing strategies case study illustrates how Enterprise Rent-A-Car has expanded its operations beyond its core business of car hire. The marketing strategies case study uses Ansoff's matrix to illustrate how it has developed its strategies to improve and grow the business, creating new products and extending its services into new markets.
- Edition 16 Locating a business to enhance the customer experienceThis location of business case study focuses on how Enterprise Rent-A-Car decides where to locate its new or relocated branches.
- Edition 15 Motivation in actionThis motivation case study looks at ways in which Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Enterprise) managers find out about what motivates their staff.
- Edition 14 Recruitment and selection at Enterprise Rent-A-CarThis recruitment and selection case study explores how Enterprise ensures it has the right people and skills to achieve its business aims and objectives.
- Edition 13 Using a range of management styles to lead a businessThis organising people case study focuses on leadership within Enterprise. It shows how its managers use a range of management and leadership styles to support Enterprise's focus on customers.
- Edition 12 The importance of customer service at Enterprise Rent-A-CarThis customer service case study demonstrates the importance that Enterprise Rent-A-Car places on the role of excellent customer service in growing the business.