- Edition 7 Staying ahead by meeting changing consumer needsThis product development case study shows how the popularity of Heinzâ€™ core icon products has been maintained and enhanced, by developing aspects of the product or brand, to keep them relevant and satisfying for modern consumers.
- Edition 6 Re-launching a productThis case examines how Heinz created a marketing campaign for its salad cream which focused on winning new customers and increasing demand within the salad cream sector as a whole.
- Edition 5 Developing a uniform global marketing presenceThe product launch case study highlights the logic of operating globally and examines the 1999 Heinz Tomato Ketchup re-launch.
- Edition 4 Reinventing the organisation - Heinz EuropeThis business organisation case study focuses on the way in which Heinz, one of the worldâ€™s major global companies, has set out to reinvent itself at a time when it is already preeminent in a range of global food markets.
- Edition 3 Innovation at HeinzThis innovation case study examines the way in which one successful company has planned to surf the wave of change.
- Edition 2 Building brand equity at HeinzThis marketing strategies case study focuses on the way in which Heinz decided to alter the way in which it promoted its brands in order to be most effective in the market place in which it operates.
Business Case Studies Teaching Business Studies by real life examples ... helping teachers and students learn business with examples in real companies in our case studies with questions and lesson plans.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org