- Edition 12 How HMRC collects tax revenue to support Government policyThis government influence case study describes the role of HMRC in managing taxation an dhow this supports Government financial policies.
- Edition 11 Integration in the public sector: HM Revenue and CustomsThis government influence case study helps students understand how integration in the public sector benefits stakeholders, mirroring private sector mergers and acquisitions.
- Edition 10 Businesses and taxationAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: explain how strong business growth can benefit the UK by creating employment and raising tax revenues, describe ways in which the Inland Revenue/Customs and Excise supports business by providing advice and helping businesses to reduce costs, understand ways in which Inland Revenue/Customs and Excise communicates information about taxation, advice and support to the wider public.
- Edition 9 Getting the message across - the importance of good communicationsAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: distinguish between internal and external communications, understand what is meant by customer focus, explain how the Inland Revenue uses market research to inform its new way of working.
- Edition 8 Acting as a regulator and enablerThis stakeholders case study looks at the central role of the Inland Revenue in helping to ensure that governments are adequately funded. It also examines the work of the Inland Revenue as service-provider, enabler and regulator and the steps the Inland Revenue has taken to become more customer focused.