Page 4: Key aspects of Sales work
In order to achieve Sales objectives, the Sales team at Kraft needs to ensure:
- high product distribution
- agreement of correct range for each customer
- organisation of promotions
- maximum space on the shelf
- successful launches of new products.
To have an effective Sales force, Kraft needs to ensure its employees have certain important skills. These include:
- a good level of numeracy to analyse sales figures and ensure profitability
- good communication skills to a rapport with customers and identify their needs
- negotiation skills in order to achieve the best deal for both the customer and Kraft.
Kraft provides training to enhance each employee's level of ability.