- Edition 16 Competitive advantage through diversityThis diversity case study demonstrates how Tarmac is benefiting from developing a diverse workforce.
- Edition 15 Developing a Human Resource strategyThis organising people case study focuses on Human Resource Management within Tarmac. It looks at how workforce planning and other HR strategies enable Tarmac to meet its mission.
- Edition 14 How roles and functions contribute to organisational performanceThis roles and responsibilities case study focuses on how the people in Tarmac Quarry Materials deliver the highest value for customers, communities, employees and investors.
- Edition 13 How roles and functions contribute to competitive advantageThis roles and responsibilities case study shows how Tarmac focuses on attracting and keeping the right staff and ensuring its employees have the right skills and expertise to grow the company.
- Edition 12 Tarmac's functions - working together towards its mission statementThis organising people case study examines how organisational structure and departmental functions all contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Edition 2 Meeting the challengeThis government influence case study focuses upon how UK-based Tarmac has taken advantage of the opportunities created through the governmentâ€™s Private Finance Initiative.