- Using technology to improve economiesThis economy case study highlights Vodafone's activities in different types of economies and the impactof technology on both developed and developing markets
- Stakeholders in recycling and re-useThis stakeholders case study focuses on one area Vodafone and its stakeholders are interested in â€“ the recycling and re-use of old mobile phones to reduce the carbon footprint of the company and its users.
- Using Business Principles to support ethical communicationThis communications case study looks at how ethical Business Principles can overcome the challenges of communicating effectively with employees and external stakeholders.
- Cause Marketing - Vodafone's partnership with The National Autistic SocietyThis marketing strategies case study helps students understand cause marketing and its role within marketing.
- Developing and implementing a strategic approach to ethicsAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: explain the importance of ethics, understand how a strategic approach to ethics is more likely to be effective, understand how ethics can shape responses to change.
- Sponsorship and the marketing mixThis case study looks at Vodafone's marketing mix and how it uses David Beckham to promote the brand.
- Superbrand sponsorshipThis promotion case study looks at why sponsoring leaders is an important part of Vodafone’s corporate and marketing strategies. As a winner itself in its own line of business, Vodafone sees good sense in being associated with other winners, and being involved in activities that provide a ‘buzz’ and a sense of adventure.
- The advantages of sponsorshipThis promotion case study examines how two businesses that have global appeal are co-operating to achieve their shared visions for their companies and brands.
Business Case Studies Teaching Business Studies by real life examples ... helping teachers and students learn business with examples in real companies in our case studies with questions and lesson plans.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org