- Edition 14 Using technology to improve economiesThis economy case study highlights Vodafone's activities in different types of economies and the impactof technology on both developed and developing markets
- Edition 13 Stakeholders in recycling and re-useThis stakeholders case study focuses on one area Vodafone and its stakeholders are interested in â€“ the recycling and re-use of old mobile phones to reduce the carbon footprint of the company and its users.
- Edition 12 Using Business Principles to support ethical communicationThis communications case study looks at how ethical Business Principles can overcome the challenges of communicating effectively with employees and external stakeholders.
- Edition 11 Cause Marketing - Vodafone's partnership with The National Autistic SocietyThis marketing strategies case study helps students understand cause marketing and its role within marketing.
- Edition 10 Developing and implementing a strategic approach to ethicsAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: explain the importance of ethics, understand how a strategic approach to ethics is more likely to be effective, understand how ethics can shape responses to change.
- Edition 9 Sponsorship and the marketing mixThis case study looks at Vodafone's marketing mix and how it uses David Beckham to promote the brand.
- Edition 8 Superbrand sponsorshipThis promotion case study looks at why sponsoring leaders is an important part of Vodafone’s corporate and marketing strategies. As a winner itself in its own line of business, Vodafone sees good sense in being associated with other winners, and being involved in activities that provide a ‘buzz’ and a sense of adventure.
- Edition 7 The advantages of sponsorshipThis promotion case study examines how two businesses that have global appeal are co-operating to achieve their shared visions for their companies and brands.