- Edition 12 The role of training and development in career progressionThis developing people case study shows how training and development support new business strategies and company values and help a company to cope with change.
- Edition 6 Financial management in a retail settingThis roles and responsibilities case study examines the role of the Financial Manager at Marks & Spencer.
- Edition 5 Building a business in EuropeThis marketing strategies case study focuses on one of Marks & Spencerâ€™s current business objectives - to accelerate the growth of its international business. It examines how Marks & Spencer has increased the momentum of its European expansion and focuses on the opening of the first store in Germany.
- Edition 4 Using supplier relationships to serve customers betterThis supply chain case study focuses on how relationships with the supply base enables Marks & Spencer to serve customers better.
- Edition 3 Training and development for cultural diversityThis developing people case study looks at how Marks & Spencers recruits high-quality graduates from other countries. Having appointed such graduates, the organisation must then cater for the cultural differences in order to provide them with scope for progression which meets their personal requirements.
- Edition 2 Marketing solutions via technologyThis new technology case study focuses upon one aspect of the physical distribution activities â€˜behind the scenesâ€™ at Marks & Spencer. Physical distribution involves all the essential activities required to make products available for customers and is a fundamental dimension of customer service.
- Edition 1 Managing a store relocation projectThis location of business case study describes the relocation in 1994 of the Marks & Spencer store in Kendal.