The Rose is widely considered the most beautiful flower in the world; however, it is not only its physical beauty and fragrant scent that is attractive. The essential oil it produces has a host of benefits for the body and mind, and has been used in aromatherapy for thousands of years.If you are concerned about wrinkles you can smooth them with natural care such as rose oil.
- To print
With age, the skin becomes thinner and less elastic, which favors the appearance of wrinkles. They are part of a natural process of skin aging, but there are factors and bad habits that promote their premature appearance. Exposure to the sun is a great enemy of the skin, since it dries it out and makes it thicker. Similarly, a poor diet can cause wrinkles to appear due to a lack of vitamins or minerals. Another key factor in the formation of wrinkles is the habit of smoking since the oxygen disappears, causing the circulation of blood in the skin of the face to decrease. In addition, every person who smokes makes a series of repetitive facial movements that contribute to the creation of more wrinkles.
If you do not want the passage of time to reflect on your skin, you must take care of it and protect it with rose oil for face. Hydration is essential to maintain the elasticity of the skin, you must use day and night cream, apply nourishing masks for wrinkles and use oils, such as rose oil. The rose is a great ally for your skin thanks to its regenerating, astringent, healing, toning, antiseptic and soothing power.
Roses have been for centuries another symbol of love, passion and seduction. But beyond that, they are also recognized for their skin and health properties. The benefits of the rose can be obtained through its scent and its components.
Its history as a flower of beauty comes from ancient Greece and Rome. In those cultures, they used it to perfume, take care of the skin and take advantage of many other possible properties for health. Discover them!
On a popular level, roses are used as gifts for the couple, to decorate spaces and create fresh and beautiful environments. However, most people are unaware that it may have some health and skin care benefits.For this reason, today we want to share many of its uses and benefits, so that you begin to consider it as more than just a beautiful flower. Keep reading.
This plant contains several components that could have beneficial health effects. Its use is widespread in cosmetics, and it is believed that it may have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Roses are used in beauty products, in which the petals, oil and rose water are used. Here are some of its uses:
- Skin tonic: Rose water could be used as a natural tonic, as some research assures that it could have an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect. It is recommended to take a piece of cotton, moisten it with a good amount of floral water and rub it on the face. Gentle circular massages can be done.
- Skin softener: The natural oils found in roses can be used to moisturize the skin. This gives it a smooth and smooth feeling. Rose oil may also be suitable for those who have sensitive skin. Although it is always better to consult your application with the dermatologist.
- It could act as a sunscreen: it is believed that rose petals could help against free radicals from sun exposure. However, it is very important that before sunbathing you apply a protective cream with a high SPF factor.
- Could improve acne: Rose oil can be used as an astringent to tone and cleanse the skin. Remarkable antimicrobial activity against acne was observed in one study. However, the authors suggested that additional studies are required.
As well as being great allies for beauty, roses also have many health properties.
- Good for menstrual pain: Although additional studies are required, according to some research, rose damascene extract may be used as a supplement to the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
- It could have therapeutic effects: If we are going to talk about aromatherapy, roses are one of the best allies. This flower could have some therapeutic effects. Due to their great effects, they could contribute to relieve stress, reduce depression, as well as relax the mind.
- It has antioxidant activity: Rose tea is usually consumed as an antioxidant drink in some cultures.
Please note that a condition cannot be treated by the application of this product alone. It is necessary to go to a doctor who makes a diagnosis and recommends the most appropriate treatment in each case.