The year 2020 saw an extraordinary rise in the social media industry because of the amount of leisure people had. New influencers came up using this opportunity with their creative and educational content and the existing ones moved even higher. The world is digitalized more than ever before and it is actually the right time if you want to grow yourself on social media platforms, be it a singer, comedian, dancer, make-up artist, educator, or most particularly a social media influencer.
All influencers with medium to large scale reach have a good amount of engagement on their Instagram handles. They have a good number of followers and views but most importantly they all have a huge amount of likes on their posts which is the determining factor in judging the performance of the post. It is indeed difficult to get likes instantly when starting out, so one alternative and useful way to make sure your posts get enough likes is to buy Real Instagram Likes.
Now let’s look at the 5 most important social media influencers in 2020 for a better understanding –
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese soccer player. Also plays for an Italian soccer club, Juventas. The reasons behind his fame are his good looks and his exceptional athletic abilities. He is the most followed person on Instagram with a total number of 204 million followers!
2. Justin Bieber – Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop singer/actor. He is very much popular among young teenagers because of his early success in life. He’s got a great deal of influence with 50.6 million YouTube subscribers and 127 million Instagram followers.
3. Taylor Swift – Taylor Swift is considered the pop queen of the music industry because of her consistent hit songs and albums. Her social media followers are very loyal to her, the reason being her continuous interaction with her fans, which makes her unique. She has 127 million followers on Instagram and 85.7 on Twitter.
4. Ariana Grande – Ariana Grande is an American pop artist with popularity among the new generation. She also did acting in a couple of T.V shows. Her recipe for gathering followers is she makes personalized posts. She’s the most followed female on Instagram with 175 million followers.
5. Selena Gomez – Selena Gomez is also one of the popular pop singers/actresses. She often promotes charitable causes on her social media pages. Her apology tweet to her fans after the Manchester concert of 2017 became one of the most retweeted statements on Twitter. She’s the first person to cross 100 million followers on Instagram. Currently, she has 168 million followers on Instagram and 59.9 million on Twitter.
These influencers have a world-wide reach. They constantly provide engaging content so as to maintain their follower count. People get influence from these personalities. It is practically not possible for a person to become a popular influencer right away in a short amount of time. But if you think you have enough potential and determination to be one and need a head start for accumulating real followers and likes, you may use Instapalace.com; it is a genuine website where you can buy paid genuine followers and likes for your Instagram handles. The paid followers would not only be real but also active! Instapalace stands out from the rest of the websites because of –
• Fast delivery – Delivers your followers, likes, and views ASAP! Also, it accepts orders 24/7.
• Competitive price – Guarantees low and affordable price plus providing free 50 followers on registering. Limited time offer!
• Satisfactory service – Support team that works around the clock. Still not satisfied? They provide a full hassle-free refund if a customer is not satisfied.
Don’t let your dreams die and grab on to this golden opportunity. Start using Instapalace’s services today!
Jolie writes on various niches like business, travel, dating and issues related to women. During her leisure time, she likes to explore diverse travel places across Canada and also spend time for home improvement activities.