When playing at an online casino, players are faced with numerous bonus offers. And many are asking if this is a profitable thing to request. How to win back the bonus, and is it realistic to do it? What nuances to pay attention to when activating bonus credits, and how to cash out bonus credits with ease?
When it comes to casino bonuses – be it free 5 pounds no deposit sign up bonuses or free spins, most gambling establishments add a wager to them – the amount you need to bet on to withdraw bonus funds. Most often, this is a value of × 40 or × 50. For example, with a wager × 10 and a $ 10 bonus, a gambler needs to make a total of $ 100 bets. It does not matter how many attempts were successful or unsuccessful. Only after carefully reading the rules of the casino bonus policy, you can effectively use such offers and withdraw money from your account.
Each bonus has its own prerequisites for receiving and withdrawing free credits. Some are available after making a deposit; others are added after registration. Sometimes the requirements of the casino are so high that playing for bonuses is a waste of time. Before activating any type of bonus, you need to pay attention to the following parameters:
- Wager – The most important characteristic of any bonus, which allows you to find out how many times you need to invest the amount to be able to withdraw your funds. There are also bonuses without wagering, but this is rare. Casinority experts have collected exclusive UK casino bonuses without wagering requirements. Visit this page for more details ;
- Terms of wagering – The time during which a gambler needs to implement bonus conditions so that “free” funds or spins are not canceled;
- Limitations on the rate – Maximum spin price of the slot machine reels. The optimal indicator in modern gambling is $ 5 per round;
- Withdrawal limit – The amount of money that a gambling establishment allows to cash out after meeting all the wagering requirements. Some gambling sites place restrictions on the withdrawal of funds;
- A limited list of games – The gambling establishment must provide a list of games in which it is prohibited to participate with an active bonus. This list is individually regulated, so each operator adds their own games to it. If there is no such information, then you need to find out from the support service.
Bonuses are a key part of the casino loyalty program, which is designed mostly for beginner gamblers. Experts say that such bonuses are usually used to attract the attention of newcomers so that they receive welcome rewards. No deposit bonuses assume that there is no money to be deposited into an account so that a new player can try a particular game in practice.
To wager the no deposit bonus, you must specify and confirm the contact information: your phone number or e-mail address. Some casinos may also usually require passport details. In addition, you must be of legal age and have just one account in the chosen institution. In some cases, a gambling house will offer to deposit funds before withdrawing in order to make sure that a human is playing with a real electronic wallet or a bank card. Such conditions are created to combat bonus hunters and to prevent money laundering. Therefore, before using casino bonuses, it is important to make sure that the gambling establishment is licensed and not blacklisted.
Some gamblers have their own tactics of using and cashing out bonus offers. And there are some of the tricks that most of them stick to:
- Change games – You can win back bonuses in different ways, but all experienced gamblers advise not to focus on one slot machine or card game but to change places where bets will be made. This is because high-impact cycles are followed by times with minimal prizes;
- Switch to low-dispersion gaming machines – After using most of the bets, the player can try to play poker bonuses or slot machines where returns occur more often. This will make it possible to maintain the accumulated balance and bring the number of bets to the desired limit;
- Ignore progressive slots – It is highly recommended to avoid machines with the maximum prize money as you can quickly spend the entire deposit and bonus savings;
- Wait for the bonus withdrawal – Gamers who immediately withdraw bonus rewards risk being blacklisted as bonus hunters;
- Wager bonuses exceeding the wager – The casino administration may suspect the player of fraud if one wins back bonuses exactly according to the terms of the wager.
If you adhere to the above, then you are most likely to get some gains from casino bonus offers. Once you get ready to cash out your credits and fulfill all the conditions, then you can always use the following banking options to complete the operation: credit/debit card, e-wallet, cryptocurrency, bank wire transfer, etc.