These days, almost every employee desire to get career growth, good salary, good position. And to help you in fulfilling your desire, Prince2 foundation and practitioner course will be helpful while pursuing in the project management space.
Further, we are going to understand about the Prince2 certification that why, how to avail the desired certification. Also, you’ll get a comprehensive view of the Prince2 foundation and practitioner course.
What exactly is Prince2 certification?
The Prince2 course is the foundation and practitioner certification of the project management that comes from Axelos, and it is very discussed certification. If you are looking forward to making your career in project management, then this certification might be mandatory for you.
Target Audience for this certification.
Here in this part, we’ll explore various target audience for various Prince2 Certifications:
- The various Prince2 certifications are not only for professionals in IT industries. The Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner courses are independent of domain and industry agnostic.
- We all mistaken that Prince2 certification is only required by the large industries. Actually, Prince2 certification is equally important in any company whether it is small or large. If an employee holds the Prince2 certification, then it will be a great boost to the organization.
How an organization gets help from Prince2 Certification?
Basically, Prince2 courses are only for individuals and not for an organization. In case, an organization has employees with Prince2 certification will help in deriving benefits:
What are these benefits? If a project adopted a Prince2 environment, then the organization will experience the following benefits:
- Uniform approach that is dependable. Offers no surprises
- In your projects, you’ll experience measured, smooth and allocated method to start, end and deliver the project.
- It helps in analyzing and measuring current progress and complete project plan.
- The main feature of Prince2 certifications ensures that the project must meet all the requirements of businesses.
How do individuals get benefits from Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification?
- Since you know that Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification is for you, you additionally would need to know how it would encourage you? Along these lines, let us examine the point of interests that a Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification will deliver:
- You have better resources to submit a project effectively and better provided the information with useful project management standards.
- Information of Prince2 framework gives you the fortitude to manage your assets over the project appropriately. Moreover, it will also adapt the address to manage the risk properly, and further all this will bring better business benefits.
- Once you completed the Prince2 foundation and practitioner certification, your demand also gets increases.
- Upgraded career expectation and chance for development.
- Higher pay and saving.
- A survey was directed by Axelos over a wide scope of experts in undertaking the board. It has revealed that “Prince2 Certification is an extremely valuable resource for them”, whatever job they are pursuing, whether beginner or a senior chief.
- The Certification of Prince2 has helped the experts to cope up with changing business surroundings.
Requirements for Foundation level of Prince2 Certification
What type of training and experience do you require for the examination of Prince2 Foundation level certification?
- In the foundation level, there are no such particular requirements. All you needed is motivation and interest.
- As far as Prince2 Certification Requirements, it is useful to have basic knowledge of project management, but it is not mandatory.
Requirements for Practitioner level of Prince2 Certification
The Prince2 certification is the higher level exam, and you have to show the confirmation of passing one of these. So that you can show up for the Prince2 Certification test for Practitioner Level:
- Prince2 Foundation truly belongs to Axelos.
- Project Management Professionals or CAPM from the Project Management Institute, USA.
- IPMA Level A/B/C/D:
- International Project Management Association Level A/B/C/D compare to
- Level A: Certified Projects Director,
- Level B: Certified Senior Project Manager
- Level C: Certified Project Manager
- Level D: Certified Project Management Associate
Prince2 certification necessities are:
- Foundation Certification: None
- Practitioner Certification: Passing Prince2 Foundation/PMP/CAPM/IPMA Level A/B/C/D
Accordingly, when you are planning for the Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification tests, then it is necessary that you opt for Prince2 training course. And not only right training provider but also satisfies all the criteria related to it. Additionally, pay special attention to the cost of the Prince2 Certification, this might also tilt you from choosing the training provider.