There’s always something romantic about old-fashioned cars. They carry the air of past times and very often emphasize the owner’s status. Unfortunately, the more vintage the car becomes, the higher the risk of breakdowns is. American insurance introduces a unique collector car insurance solution for your stylish metal friends so that you never have to worry if something happens to the car.
The owners of standard car insurance tariffs would undoubtedly wonder why they need another type of insurance and below you will find five basic reasons to shift to specialized collector car insurance.
- The insurance will cover a higher value. A particular type of insurance will preserve the value of the classic car as long as it falls within the limits of the price policy of the company. The cost of the vehicle will depend not only on the name of the model but also on its historical worth. It means that you will gain a higher compensation for the potential damage than if it is a standard option. That is indeed a positive thing as the fixing of some vehicles with a rich history will cost a small fortune.
- Individual protection grants affordable premiums. The premium tariff is usually the most expensive one. In the case of unique cars, the price will be lower for one simple reason. You do not use such a car regularly as a standard vehicle. Based on this point the premium plan is less expensive. Moreover, there are numerous additional features available for premium owners, they are discussed with the company you have a contract.
- You will find parts easier. One of the significant problems with rare machines is the price of the spare parts and their finding, but that won’t be a problem for the owner of the tariff plan as the company itself is supposed to find the parts and provide you with them in case of insurance. That is quite comfortable as you won’t have to roam through websites or parts shops to find the gear you need.
- Specialists will do the work. It may sound trivial, but a simple car mechanic won’t be good enough for your car. The insurance is supposed to provide you with a professional who specializes in a particular type of model that you own. Various collector makes have peculiar characteristics, and you’ll need a professional that is well-versed in your case.
- No fixed mileage. Some insurance plans have limited service due to a certain surpass of mileage. It won’t be an issue with classic car insurance. Understanding the value of the collector’s car, the individual plan ignores the distance and provides the same type of services as for the car from the salon.
Hopefully, you will never have to use insurance, and your car will bring you joy for many years of loyal service. However, if you collect cars and want to feel comfortable for their well-being, try out specialized insurance, and or high-performance storage companies like
Auto Vault is devoted to the protection of the collection cars. It might be either newer or older models, but the insurance works with all of them.