Case studies in Business Case Studies
- Edition 13 The role of stakeholdersThis stakeholders case study explores the relationship between Amway and its stakeholders.
- Edition 12 Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis corporate responsibility case study describes how the work Amway does with UNICEF supports its Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Edition 11 Creating a corporate social responsibility strategyThis corporate responsibility case study helps students understand strategies for meeting stakeholders' needs.
- Edition 10 Meeting global responsibilities by caring for communitiesAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, Students should be able to: know the meaning of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), give examples of CSR activities, understand the importance to business of being involved with communities on a local and global scale.
- Edition 9 Meeting customers' needs through the InternetAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able toidentify key elements involved in setting up a commercial website, explain how using electronic media helps organisations to meet customer needs, understand how the Internet can be used to support customers.
- Edition 8 Combining an offline and online businessThis strategic planning case study looks at how Amway has developed a strategy for taking full advantage of the opportunities that the Internet offers for e-commerce within the UK and the rest of Europe. It also explains the relationship between Amway and Independent Business Owners and the benefits of direct selling.
- Edition 7 Developing competitive marketing strategiesThis marketing strategies case study illustrates how Amway, after analysing its business operations and performance, moved its business forward by choosing an appropriate marketing strategy.
- Edition 6 Focusing a brand product rangeThis segmentation case study looks at how Amway has invested in research and development to create one of its most successful lines - hair care products.
- Edition 5 Maintaining The Competitiveness Of A Global BrandThis product life cycle case study examines this growth which has helped Amway to become one of the industry's market-leaders influenced by changing lifestyles, demographics and economic recession.
- Edition 4 Successful products - successful solutionsThis product launch case study focuses on the launch of a new cleaning product by Amway. It considers some of the processes which are essential to the successful launch of a product, such as the marketing strategy for the product, the product's positioning, the launch strategy and post-launch analysis.
- Edition 3 Using communications to develop business opportunitiesThis communications case study focuses on how Amway uses a range of communication methods and processes to help individual distributors develop their own business opportunities.
- Edition 2 Reaching customers through direct sellingThis marketing planning case study focuses on Amway and the success it has achieved using the oldest form of distribution - direct selling.
About this case study:
As a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able toidentify key elements involved in setting up a commercial website, explain how using electronic media helps organisations to meet customer needs, understand how the Internet can be used to support customers.