- Edition 12 Managing stock to meet customer needsThis supply chain case study shows how important effective management of stock is for an organisation in both meeting customer needs and controlling costs.
- Edition 11 The marketing processThis marketing planning case study helps students understand essential elements of marketing including marketing objectives, the 4Ps and market research.
- Edition 10 Recruiting, selecting and training for successAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: outline the key stages and processes involved in a recruitment process, understand why McDonald’s places high emphasis on its people and the recruitment process, know that McDonald’s is committed to training its employees.
- Edition 9 Franchising and entrepreneurshipAs a result of carefully reading the Case Study, students should be able to: understand the concept of franchising , understand the advantages to the franchisee , understand the advantages to the franchisor.
- Edition 8 The route to fast food franchisingThis types of organisation case study examines the success and reasons of franchising and investigates the special three-way relationship that exists between franchisee, franchisor and the suppliers at McDonald’s Restaurants.
- Edition 7 Staying ahead in a competitive environmentThis innovation case study examines the positive way in which McDonald’s is responding to changing customer habits and increased levels of competition. Keeping ahead involves continuous hard work to enhance the reputation of the brand, coupled with product innovation based on detailed market research that indicates how to please customers.
Business Case Studies Teaching Business Studies by real life examples ... helping teachers and students learn business with examples in real companies in our case studies with questions and lesson plans.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org