- Building a brand leaderThe branding case study highlights how a strong brand can aid consumer recognition and add value.
- Social marketing in the new millenniumThis marketing planning case study examines Sky Televisionâ€™s new youth initiative - 'Reach For The Sky' - and explains how a social marketing programme is important in the growth of a companyâ€™s brand.
- Sky and the digital revolutionThis marketing strategies case study examines BSkyB's marketing activities taking place alongside the advent of digital television
- Creating consumer demand for Sky TV through sportsThis promotion case study focuses on how one market conscious organisation, BSkyB Ltd, provides over 300 hours of sport per week for millions of sports enthusiasts in this country. For many people, subscribing to Sky Sports, is their primary reason for buying into Sky TV.
- Subscribing to broadcasting successThis study shows how an innovative company, which has been instrumental in changing the lifestyles of many people, has engaged in a sophisticated marketing strategy, in order to maximise benefits to its customers.