If you want to succeed in the world of business, it’s important for customers to know your brand, and that’s where brand awareness comes into play. Brand awareness is a term that describes how well a brand is recognized by its potential customers and associated with its service or products.
However, brand awareness is not easy to achieve. It typically takes 5-7 brand interactions before a consumer remembers the brand, so if you don’t approach brand awareness right, your business will be fairly easy to forget.
Luckily, there are a few tools you can use to increase brand awareness easily and effortlessly.
There are many benefits to creating an app for your small business, but many people are hesitant about building an app because they think it’s going to cost a lot of money. However, there’s no need to break the bank by hiring a developer, since you can use an app maker and do it yourself.
An app maker is a software tool that allows people with little to no coding experience to create their own mobile apps thanks to helpful features, pre-set templates, and drag-and-drop functionalities.
But not all businesses need to use an app maker and you shouldn’t create an application that’s just a clone of many others that already exist. And if you’re looking to build one with extensive and complicated features, you won’t achieve your goals with a simple DIY builder.
You should use an app maker only if you:
- Have simple goals for your app. Simplicity isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You can actually achieve a lot with a simple application, as long as you have the features that your customers will find useful.
- Don’t require a lot of customization. While you shouldn’t have an app that’s a clone of other competitor apps, you won’t have a lot of customization options to choose from, so it’s good to know that in advance.
- Don’t mind having an app similar to your competitors’. You need to realize that many small businesses use app makers. However, you can still do research on your competitors’ apps to see what functionalities and features they have so that you can find a way to stand out from the crowd.
LinkedIn automation software
Using social media is just one of the ways you can increase brand awareness, but it’s also the most effective. And while every platform has its benefits, when it comes to business, there’s no better place to be than LinkedIn. The biggest reason for that is that it is the only social media platform used exclusively for business and has over 740 million active users.
If you use LinkedIn properly, you can grow your network and make meaningful connections with people in your industry, but those are just some of the reasons why you need to create an account. LinkedIn also provides sales and marketing opportunities and helps you improve your SEO rankings.
However, the biggest benefit of it is connecting with new people every day. And unless you want to spend hours making new connections, you can use LinkedIn automation software to automate the entire process and save time.
Some of the features this tool has to offer are message sequences to first connections, safe and undetectable automation, smart action limits, profile auto-follower, as well as sending messages to group members.
Social media management tool
LinkedIn is a great place to connect with other business professionals, but if you want to increase brand awareness for a larger audience, you need to expand to other social media platforms. The platform you choose will depend on your type of business and who your target audience is.
It’s always good to open profiles on as many platforms as possible, be active on them, find ways to gain followers and engage with them. However, it’s almost impossible to manage multiple social accounts and make sure you never miss anything important without the help of a social media management tool.
With the right tool, you can:
- Organize conversations. Keep track of all of your conversations without issues since all of your data will be in one place. Some tools also come with a functionality that allows you to search for conversations by keywords, which will allow you to find old conversations in a manner of seconds.
- Schedule a time for your posts. When you know what goals you’re looking to achieve, you’ll be able to plan out the type of content that will help you reach those goals. And once you know what you’re going to post, you can schedule those posts to a time when you know they’ll see more engagement.
- Collect data. Social media has a plethora of useful data that businesses can use to improve their marketing strategy. You can collect data such as customer feedback and opinions as well as competitor information, and you’ll be able to store it and access it any time you want.
- Have more time for real-time engagement. When your tool takes care of posting content and collecting valuable data, you’ll have much more time for spontaneous engagement with followers.
In today’s world, online visibility is everything, but it’s not enough just to have a website, it also needs to rank high on search engines. There are many reasons why SEO is vital to business and why you need to optimize your site so Google will rank it high on their ranking list.
However, seeing as how Google uses over 200 factors in their algorithm for ranking websites, it’s best to use an SEO tool to give your website the best chance of getting a high-ranking position.
Here are some of the things you can do with an SEO tool:
- Dig into the SEO strategies your competitors are using as well as see their ranking and the websites where their backlinks come from.
- Perform in-depth SEO audits and identify website issues without hiring an SEO expert.
- Find high-converting keywords in your niche that can improve your content marketing strategy.
- Track the progress of your SEO campaign and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Visualize and conceptualize your data as a graph or a chart so you can analyze all important numbers in a way that is easy to understand.
Brand awareness is something you simply can’t achieve without the help of proper tools. There is a lot of work that needs to be done if you want to be recognized in the market such as having an app, being active on LinkedIn and other social media tools, and implementing a great SEO strategy.
And unless you have experts in all of these fields, you can either hire multiple experts or make the smarter and more profitable decision for your business and start using various tools that will help you get one step closer to your goals.