Pariplay is a leading online slot creator that was launched back in 2010 and has made some huge waves in the online gambling industry since then. Pariplay’s biggest advancements have come in the last few years, when it progressed from a relatively small-time player into one of the most exciting and innovative names in the real money slot sector.
Pariplay slots can be found on some of the best online casinos all over the world. Their games are some of the most popular in the United Kingdom and have also gained a following across Europe, Canada, Australia, and many other countries. Click the link to try the UK's favourite slots with Karamba’s online casino platform or keep reading to discover just how this top developer is breathing new life into the industry.
Pariplay’s biggest growth occurred in 2016 when it moved operations to Gibraltar and focused its efforts on some of the biggest online casinos in Europe. Since then, Pariplay has concentrated on four main industries, seeking to innovate and excel in all of them:
- iGaming: Arguably the biggest sector for Pariplay and one that most players will recognise them from. iGaming covers all interactive titles, including real money video slots. These games are created by companies like Pariplay and then licensed to casinos, after which players can enjoy them any time of the day.
- Mobile on Premises: Online gambling sites have been embraced by many countries and in most of them, players are invited to play on desktop and on mobile. In some countries, this industry is tightly controlled but mobile gambling is still allowed if it takes place on the premises. Pariplay helps to create the software needed to make this form of gambling possible.
- Video Lottery Terminal: Also known simply as a VLT, a video lottery terminal is basically a slot machine that is operated by the local lottery organizer. These games are incredibly popular in Canada. They help to drive many major lotteries in both of these companies and are also used to create additional profits via games like keno.
- Social: Social gaming is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the industry and one that all the biggest brands are targeting. Social gaming is a communal effort, bringing together friends and strangers to gamble on a host of popular slots, card games, community games, and more. In the eyes of many, social gaming is the future, but in reality, that future is already here.
As mentioned above, iGaming is how most people will know Pariplay and this is where the developer has really shined. Pariplay has over 100 top video slots on its books and these include some of the industry’s biggest titles. If you have spent any length of time at an online casino, there’s a good chance you have played a few of these top slots yourself:
- The Three Stooges: One of the world’s most famous comedy threesomes has been given the online slot treatment by Pariplay. Using real images from Three Stooges films and photoshoots, this slot is a blast from the past, one that’s complete with a free spins feature, and a fun little bonus known as Whack-A-Juror.
- Bloodshot: Based on the comic hero of the same name, Bloodshot has been a big hit with fans of the Valiant Comics brand. It uses stylish illustrations and contains features such as random wilds and two different free spin features.
- Atari’s Black Widow: A video slot based on the classic arcade game of the same name, albeit with some significant updates. Pariplay’s version is much more stylish and features graphics the likes of which Atari could have only dreamed of. It’s a blast from the past and a big dose of nostalgia for early video game fans.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, as Pariplay also launched games such as Pot O’ Gold, Fortune Dragons, The Thunderer, The Eye of Ra, Gems of Riches, Pets Go Wild, Viking Glory, and the Prancing Pony.
Bottom Line: Play Pariplay Slots
Pariplay slots can be played at some of the biggest casinos in Europe, including Karamba. Not only does Karamba have a wide selection of classic Pariplay games, but it’s also home to many of the developer’s newer titles and will likely embrace all future releases as well.