Business growth Many business owners regard business growth as desirable. So, too, do governments. There are many ways in which businesses can grow e.g. by: increasing the value and volume of their salesemploying more peopleproducing a wider range of goods and servicesexpanding to larger and better premisesstarting to export to other countries. Another possible route to growth is for a business to change its ownership structure e.g. by becoming a company or a limited partnership. In the UK, large numbers of small enterprises operate as…

Continue reading

Get unlimited access
Already a subscriber? Login